Thursday, July 18, 2019


7/9/19
Another morning we woke up around 5:45 so we can all eat breakfast and pack to go to the new camp sight about 3 hours away. I and my mom packed our bags and sleeping bags also our sleeping mats. Half way through packing our tent we had to make our lunch and eat breakfast and I got hot coco. After breakfast we put the rest of the tent away and packed our van with all of our stuff the van barely has enough room for me, my mom, and to other kids. Then we started to pack the other big vans with the tables and tubs full of the food. After we got all the vans packed we went to go get our trail cams to look at the footage. Our first cam had nothing on it the leaves triggered the camera and the second had got triggered by a moth and the trees because the wind blew the third camera got triggered by a squirrel and the wind. After we looked at the footage we went to camp chaparral to go fill up water for the road trip. In our talking circle we discussed the decline of the huckleberries. I think it is the lack of fire has increased the encroachment of bear grass, vegetation, and trees.


No comments:

Post a Comment